20 Dec Sugar Free Grilled Turkey Breast
Sugar Free Grilled Turkey Breast
You don’t have to make the whole turkey. This warm dish is satisfying to everyone. Grilled turkey breast is a delicious main dish to serve. Everyone will love it and want the recipe.
Write a review
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 boneless, skinless turkey breast halves
- ½ tsp Lite&Sweet
- In a bowl, combine basil, oregano, parsley, garlic powder, white pepper, paprika, Lite&Sweet and onion powder. Rub mixture and olive oil over turkey breasts. Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Heat grill to high. Season turkey with salt. Grill until seared on first side, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Turn turkey; move to cooler part of grill.
- Cover grill; cook until turkey reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees. 10 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from grill; let rest 10 minutes before carving.
Sweet Friends https://sweetfriends.co.nz/