The technical term for “van breath”—or bad breath—is halitosis. (Although halitosis is technically considered chronic bad breath, many people still refer to halitosis as normal bad breath. Either way, it’s not good for you or your friend next to you.) Bad breath occurs when there is a buildup of......
Experience the benefits of our industry-leading xylitol products for your oral care.
The secret to xylitol’s effectiveness is the frequent use on a daily basis. Research shows that a mere 4 to 5 exposures of 100% xylitol spread throughout the day is enough and hundreds of studies and clinical trials have confirmed these effects.
It’s so easy to incorporate xylitol into your daily routine. See example below;
- Brush with xylitol toothpaste in the morning and rinse with xylitol Mouthwash
- Xylitol gum, gems or candies after morning tea or coffee
- Xylitol gum, gems or candies after lunch
- Xylitol gum, gems or candies after dinner
- Brush with xylitol toothpaste before bed and rinse with xylitol Mouthwash
…..and that actually gives you SEVEN exposures!!!!
NB To be most effective make sure products contain 100% xylitol.
Please click through our articles to find out more information about Xylitol for Oral Care.