25 Oct No Sugar Added Celery Apple Salad
No Sugar Added Celery Apple Salad
Not only is this salad delicious, but it is simple to make and calls for only nine ingredients. You can bet on this easy recipe taking the least amount of preparation time and being the talk of the table for your next get-together. This simple yet delicious, salad addition will be your new favorite favorite Fall recipe. The best part is, this tasty dish won’t take too much time or effort, simply chop, toss and serve.
- 453 g Celery
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Ginger
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 Thinly Sliced Honey Crisp or Jazz Apple
- 1/2 cup. Shelled Roasted and Salted Pistachios
- 1 Tbsp Fresh grated ginger
- 2 tsp. powder Lite and Sweet
- Wash, Trim and cut the celery into thinly sliced pieces that are 2-3 inches long, add to a large bowl. Next slice your honey crisp (or jazz) apple into thin slices and combine it with the celery. In a small cup, grate the ginger and add the Lite and Sweet (make sure they are mixed well) before you add it to the celery and apple mixture. Next add the apple cider vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, ground ginger, salt. De-shell the roasted and salted pistachios before adding them to the salad (you can chop them if you’d like). To finish, toss to combine everything, mixing it well, and serve!
Adapted from Bake Healthy