18 Oct Sugar Free Bite Sized Brownies
Sugar Free Bite Sized Brownies
Get ready for these delicious party size treat to fit into anyone’s mouth! Enjoy it guilt free just a piece of this chewy chocolate brownie or add the fruit and sugar free whipping cream, it is sure to impress any crowd.
- 1/2 cup of butter or 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups Lite and Sweet
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups all-all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup milk or milk susbstitute
Sugar Free Whipped Cream
- 1 cup of heavy cream chilled
- ¼ cup of powdered Lite&Sweet
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- Shaved Chocolate optional
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees. Line with parchment paper or grease a 8 inch square baking pan. Using an electric mixer beat the butter and Lite and Sweet until combined and creamy in medium to high speed for 2 minutes. Add the eggs one per one whisking slow until well combined. Whisk the cocoa powder and salt. Fold in the flour, baking powder and baking soda util combined.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan. Bake for about 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean with moist crumbs. Let cool in the pan on a wire rack for about 15 minutes or more. Carefully remove the brownie using a spatula or by lifting with the parchment paper. Let it cool completely and cut in 4 pieces then in 4 small squares to make the brownie bite.
- Shortly before serving the brownie. Using a high speed blender or food processor powder (Nutribullet Milling blade works great) the Lite and Sweet for 1-2 minutes until the granules are powdered fine. Next combine cream and Lite&Sweet in a bowl using an electric mixer whisk on medium to high speed until soft peaks form, 2-3 minutes. Right before serving place a Tablespoon of whipping cream over each brownie along with quarter pieces of strawberries. Using a vegetable or cheese grader shave some chocolate on top and serve.
Adapted from Bake Healthy