12 Apr SUGAR FREE EASTER EGGS
Sugar Free Easter Eggs
Delicious guilt free Easter eggs to keep your family healthy this Easter.
- 75 g / 2.6oz desiccated/shredded coconut
- 70 g / 2.5oz coconut oil melted
- 3 tbsp coconut cream
- 1 tbsp XyloSweet or more to your taste
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 60 g / 2.1oz coconut oil melted
- 6 tsp cocoa powder unsweetened
- 2 tsp XyloSweet
- Mix all the ‘Egg Shape’ ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Refrigerate until solid enough to roll into egg shapes.
- Roll small amounts into egg shapes and place in the fridge again to set completely
- Mix all the ‘Chocolate Coating’ ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Place each Easter Egg shape one at a time into the chocolate coating. Using a spoon, turn the egg until completely covered.
- Place the chocolate coated eggs on a plate.
- Refrigerate until chocolate coating is set.
Decorate as you wish or wrap individually in coloured cellophane or foil