10 Jan Sugar Free Lemon Thyme Iced Tea
Sugar Free Lemon Thyme Iced Tea
Lemon Thyme Iced Tea is the perfect beverage for a hot summer day and making it naturally sugar-free is easy and still just as delicious as traditional iced tea with regular sugar!
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme I used lemon thyme
- 1 cinnamon stick
- juice and zest of 2 lemons
- 3 black tea bags
- 6 cups water
- 3/4 cup Lite N Sweet
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract lemon Juice
- 1 lemon to garnish
- Bring 6 cups of water, thyme, cinnamon, lemon juice and zest to a boil in a large sauce pan over medium high heat.
- Remove from heat after it starts boiling and add tea bags, Lite and Sweet and Lemon Extract.
- Set aside for 15 minutes to steep.
- Remove tea bags and allow to cool to room temperature, about an hour.
- Strain mixture in a fine mesh strainer and add to a pitcher.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish with lemon slices.
Use less or more Lite N sweet or Tea Bags if you desire Adapted from Sugar Free Mom