28 Nov Sugar Free Pancakes
Sugar Free Pancakes
“Xmas morning and what a great way to start the day with these delicious sugar free pancakes ….just don’t tell them it’s healthy!”
- ¾ cup almond milk
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup rolled or old-fashioned oats
- 1 tbsp Spry® Xylitol Sweetener
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups fresh berries we used strawberries and blackberries to give a real Christmassy feel, but you can use whichever ones you like
- Place all ingredients, except the berries, into a large bowl and blend until smooth.
- Heat a lightly-oiled griddle or frying pan and pour approximately ½ cup of batter for each pancake onto hot surface. Cook about a minute on each side or until they are lightly brown.
- Garnish sugar free pancakes with fresh berries.
Adapted from Xlear