28 Nov Sugar Free Watermelon Sorbet
Sugar Free Watermelon Sorbet
“A cooling thirst quenching treat when the summer days are hot and parching and watermelons are plentiful.”
- 1 ¼ cups Spry® Xylitol Sweetener
- 1 ¼ cups water
- 6 cups watermelon chunks seedless
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- Place the Spry® Xylitol Sweetener and water in a medium sauce pan and dissolve over low heat. Once the Spry® Xylitol Sweetener is completely dissolved, remove from heat and allow to cool.
- In a blender or food processor, puree the watermelon until smooth. Add the lime juice and Spry® Xylitol Sweetener mixture then pulse to mix.
- Freeze in an ice maker according to the manufacturer’s directions. Serve with a squirt of fresh lime juice or a drizzle of balsamic reduction.
Adapted from Xlear